Recently I've mostly used React for front end development, but also used the serverless framework quite extensively for back end, API and event based flows. So finding Serverless Next.js was nice.
Feature release 1.8.0
- Support unicode passwords with scrypt_mcf
- Last release to support python 3.3 and <2.7.8
Github link: pylibscrypt v1.8.0
When my web host had a brief outage I decided to move my site to AWS. Since I'd been working with various AWS services recently, I decided that some automation would be nice as well.
There is CodeBuild and CodeCommit which ought to handle storing and building the site code, and S3 where I can serve a static site like I decided on easily. Since they are all on AWS, surely they will play nice with each other...
Bugfix release 1.7.1
- Prevent DepracationWarning from pylibsodium.py
Github link: pylibscrypt v1.7.1
Feature release 1.7.0
- Improved error messages
- Added coveralls testing
- Improved test coverage using docker
- Deprecated fallbacks for old python and libsodium versions
Github link: pylibscrypt v1.7.0